THE PARENT EXCHANGE

Written for & by parents….Give a call, 508-485-0085, anytime within the next 8 weeks so that we can pass your message, need, request, or insight along to all the families in the FN.

TIPS: I went to the FN Parent Workshop, "Taking the Rush Out of the Hour" and was interested in something the presenter offered. After looking them over, I felt it would be a great thing to share with everyone! We discussed how to slow down the mealtime so everyone could relax and actually eat and enjoy each other’s company and she offered the following item:"Question cards" to use to start and keep a conversation going since by the end of the day, everyone is tired and brain dead! You can get these cards through Amazon and they are called- Food for Talk: Bringing Families Together One Conversation at a Time! By Julienne Smith.

LOOKING FOR a CO-SLEEPER…..
I’m having my second baby and I’m hoping someone might have a co-sleeper that I could borrow for the first few months. Please call Rosemary, 508-485-0085, and she’ll let me know. THANKS!

TODDLER/CONVERTIBLE CAR SEATS... FN always has families looking for these car seats. If your child has outgrown theirs and the seat is under 6 years old, never in an accident, and has the paper label intact with the model name and number…..we would be so happy to connect it with another family! Just bring it on in to the FN office.